Sunday, June 15, 2008

another DNF (San Fernando Crit) and todays ride

Made the 2 hour ride up to San Fernando yesterday for a criterium. Race had about 35 guys in it. The course was a fairly flat P shaped .8 of mile loop. I rode fairly decent for the first 20-25 minutes but once again I just didn't feel like I had any legs so I just dropped out. Of the two criteriums I did in California both I did not finish. Maybe yesterday I wasn't prepared as I had only ridden twice in the last two weeks but still, I thought I could at least finish with the group. No dice. Posted a few photos from the race. I'm in red/white/gold as I rode in my Pax-Velo kit.

Rode today and felt really good.....so definitely a plus after a not so good performance the day prior. I will get one more ride in here before I pack the bike up and have it shipped to St. Louis. Goal is to have it there and ready to roll for the Webster Crit a week from today.

No comments: