Thursday, September 11, 2008

NEW KITs NEW KITS NEW KITS


Yes, we've got them in. The new kits, the Hub has a new look essentially for the 09 road/crit season! Pictures to come soon...if I race tomorrow, those will pics of the kit will be posted.


EDIT to add photo of our new jersey. Ok so that's the new jersey. Heine wasn't in full kit, only the jersey, so full kit photos will come after the St. Gen road race next Saturday. It's pretty coool how our wings favor Rock Racings signature design.

2 comments:

Bike Drool said...

They look GOOOOOOOD!!

Yeah, I was joking with Alex and Ron that they should just hold on to them a bit longer, then they could be unveiled for the '09 season! And everyone would think we got our new kits first!

Country Grammar said...

Let's see those pictures of the new kits!

Nice job at the Gateway Cup!

My Cup ended at The Hill with 16 stitches in my elbow and some serious road rash I am still nursing.

See you down at Ste. Gen Road Race

Bryan