Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011

Its here, hopefully the winter gym sessions have paid off. Feel good, body feels good, weight is good. Saddle up and lets go!! New travel kit for this year. Pretty exciting to actually have that idea come together. One of my projects is on the jersey, it won't be ready until 4th QTR this year but the jersey was here now, so wth. My wingman never lets me down!! Call us Shake N Bake, Salt n Pepper, Maverick N Goose, or whatever have you we will be racing in a city near you!! First up is Tour of the Gila.

I'm spinning to those Sufferfest videos. Pretty cool stuff. Order one if you haven't already.

See you on the road.

peace

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com