Monday, April 21, 2008

Lunch time Rolling

In an effort to beat the wind if you will I decided to ride at lunch instead of when I got off work because the winds tend to pick up as the day goes on here. My theory almost proved true but I still head a pretty nice head wind much of the ride. It wasn't terribly bad but boy what would I give for a ride with ZERO wind. Overall though it was a very good ride, I beat the Virtual me on the Garmin by a few seconds. So that was a good accomplishment for the day, I was starting to think I couldn't beat that time. I would like to get one more ride in before I fly back to St.Louis. I may try the lunch time "Wagon Wheel" ride here on Wednesday. It's a 21 mile let it all hang out ride that people do here weekly. I have yet to do it this year, but last year when I did do this ride I was spit off back after the first ascent. We'll see though, have to make sure I can leave work for a few hours first.


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: