Saturday, October 18, 2008

The New Ride


Scott Addict R3

So I'm rolling a new Scott these days. The bike is all that and more of what it is hyped up to be. The bike is light and responsive. I wasn't really sure how I would like another Scott because I wasn't to impressed with my CR1 Team. I say that with some reservations because I didn't take the time to dial in my CR1. I knew it had somethings that didn't make the fit just right for me that I never took the time to get adjusted because it was just a back up bike. A couple things I had adjusted on my Addict were the handle bars and a stem. The new handle bars have a shorter width and the stem is also a 100mm inplace of the 110mm. The bike came with Mavic Ksyrium ES' but I had those replaced with Rolf Prima Vigors. The grouppo is SRAM FORCE. I had never used SRAM before but I really like the set.


In other new ride news, I'm piecing together a Cross bike. It should be ready to roll by middle of nextweek and I will race in the Bubba series next Sunday. I'll post a pic of that also and give a little more details on it then. One last bike I will probably get sometime soon is a Time trial bike. The cross bike is being put together with used parts and the TT bike would also be something that I piece together. I went and rode the TT bike I'm talking about and it really fit pretty well.

2 comments:

Bike Drool said...

Sick!!! The yellow on it is Hub'rific!

Country Grammar said...

Nice ride!! I'm assuming you won't be racing her in crits!