Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Whats been up?


Several poor performances in my last few weeks of racing and some travel for work so I have been less than enthused about this season. A good thing is the team has done really well. Devin won the Cat 3 State Road Race.

Raced well tonight in the Tues Worlds, they had ankle chips so I should know my official placing I would guess 9th or 10th. I really need to transfer my Tues World performances to other races I would be alot happier.

My season here will come to an end pretty soon. I'm heading back to Maryland for work next Thursday. I will only race Webster, Soulard, and Gateway the rest of this year. I'll have to fly back for the last two on that list. I should get some good riding in while in Maryland.

1 comment:

billh said...

Chris, we will miss you. I wouldn't be too discouraged on the results. Races are a lot of luck too. Your fitness is coming along, as shown by Tue night results. You peaked late summer last year as well, if I remember. Bill H.