Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Maryland Recon......

Arrived in Maryland last Thursday with no bike. I still have no bike at the moment but hoping it gets shipped out tomorrow. I went by southern Marylands version of Tues Worlds to check out the riders that were showing up. I remembered a few faces from my stay here a few years ago. I stopped by and chatted with one guy who is super strong. He rides a single speed at all times and keeps up with anyone. Side note his team got new kits and they pretty sweet, they remind of the new Cervelo team kit. There Tues Night training series consist of 3 races, an A,B, and C. The A being the strongest, but they arent associated with CAtegories. The A group does 4 laps around the ten mile Navy base. They have sprint point on the course. It gets pretty on the backside when the course is running along side the bay. I'm looking forward to getting in the mix on this ride. They also do a Thursday night ride that is 30 miles and has a few rollers in it. I really liked that ride when I was here because it was fast and very scenic.

Ready to ride, just need a bike!!!!!!!!

No comments: