Monday, March 17, 2008

Back at It

Returned to the bike after work today. I really think I believe Floyd now. I felt pretty good today on the ride. On the climb out of town I made my way up switching between sitting in saddle and coming out of saddle until I made it to the top. The rest of the ride has a downhill and is flat as pancake making my way around the loop. My biggest challenge has been to keep pushing myself once I get closer to making it back into town. Training alone I can't really measure where I'm at which leads me into next point of purchasing the Garmin 205 cycle computer. I've read this has the feature of letting you race against a virtual competitor or against a previous time you've recorded. I will order one of these tonight or tomorrow. I'm hoping to have it by next week, so I can really see where I'm at from a ride to ride basis. Plus looking at graphs and data is something I do for living anyhow so why not look at cycling data. Tomorrow is basketball night, back on the bike Wednesday.

Edit as of 10:30 pst I just purchased the GARMIN 205 cycle computer from a store on Ebay. Count down until it arrives has now begun.
Photobucket

No comments: