Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weekend off from the bike...already!?!?

the CHI

So I'm heading to Chicago tomorrow morning to hang with some buddies from college. Not looking forward to the 3.5 hour flight, not to mention I was just on the 3 hour flight last weekend back to St. Louis. Add to that the 2.5 hours it takes me to get to the airport and that makes for some really long days of travel. So two things worthy of mentioning, I won't be riding my bike Friday or Saturday and I don't think the partying that will go on will aid me in any positive way for cycling. Well unless a few beers will actually give me a boost like they did our friend Floyd Landis :-)

I do plan on taking to the bike Sunday when I return. Plan on doing one of the longer routes we have here with more climbing.

PEACE out until Sunday

No comments: