Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wind Wind and more Wind

So I missed my ride on Monday (had to work late)thus making me really anxcious to ride today. One small problem was the wind. First thing this morning it was already gusting pretty good but I thought just maybe it will let up by the time I got off work. Not so much at all. Checked the weather before leaving work and the wind was gusting 20 - 30 mph. At this point I should have just passed on the ride but no I felt I just had to get out on the bike. So I get started out on my 26 mile loop and I'm riding at a 80 degree slant just to stay up. So I figure no way I'm going to do this for 26 miles so I went to my back up plan. Back up plan was to ride this climb up to the local community college a couple times. Long story short I made it up once and definitely had enough of the wind for one day. So after a 20 minutes of fighting the wind I was back at home. Check out the graph from my epic 2.5 mile climb.Oh and WinD SUCKS

Weather should be better tomorrow

Photobucket

No comments: