Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chicago wrap Up

Didn't make it to a Bulls game but did see some interesting street walkers entertaining the crowds after the St. Patricks day parade. I hadn't paid to much attention that this was the weekend St. Patricks Day would be celebrated so it was a bonus being able to catch the parade and not to mention the green water.

Photobucket

While walking Michigan Ave I noticed they had a GARMIN store. Unfortunately I didn't get to go in but I've been surfing the web lately trying to nail down which GPS system I'll will throw on the handle bars or should I even bother.



Photobucket


Any recommendations?

All in all good times in the Windy city

Only thought about cycling at times I knew was loading up on food and how much my next ride will probably hurt.

As for getting the bike today, not going to happen for several reasons. First my own self inflicted weekend which lacked any sleep and the one time I'm happy for the winds we get, mother nature is currently gusting the wind at pretty frequent 28-32 mph. So I'll plan on spinning on the trainer an hour or two tonight.

No comments: